Wednesday, June 23, 2010

According to a survey, the average human's lifespan is around 70~80 years.
If I live up to the expectation, I've been living for one third of my life.

I know I am not too old but there are a few moments that I could see as turning points.

When I first stepped on a foreign territory..
When I worked at a summer camp for mental challenged people
When I planted trees in deserts of China
When I melted in the mountain posture of yoga
When I sat still in meditation
When I came up with the eco-fashion show idea
And,
When I entered our class
room a few days ago.

I know who I am right now is a product of who I've been so far.
And, I have found some keywords from the ocean of my past years.

International
Relations
Exchange
Environment
Climate Change
Fashion
Art
..
.
It's time to create something new with something experienced.

IGGY LEE

No comments:

Post a Comment